I first came across Zig Ziglar after hearing Seth Godin mention him. I later listened to one his talks on YouTube, This is your brain and here’s how it works.
It was a few years ago but I jotted down a some quotes that I thought were worth sharing:
- Positive thinking won’t let you do anything but it it will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
- Motivation isn’t permanent.
- Opportunity is where you are, most people simply overlook it.
- The person you are and the person who people think you are , are many times entirely different people.
- You cannot consistently perform in a manner which is inconsistent with the way you see yourself.